Monday, July 12, 2010

birds,they're annoying

Have you ever lived in a neighborhood with a neighborhood animal,because mine,is a retarded bird!It's so annoying! Every few minutes it just crashes into the window and then starts pecking at the window!This goes on from 7:00am to dusk,I hate it so much >:( !Every time you try to get it on film to prove to your friends,it just flies away!Its a female cardinal and her husband is a watcher,and he has 2 clones!Me and my sister want to get rid of it, wait I think it just crashed into the window again,and its so annoying!She crashes into the window when you don't want it to and then it pecks really loudly on the window.Luckily I know somthing about it,her nest's location.First chance I get I'm going to go up there and,well, i'm not sure what I'm going to do,but I'll think of something.This is a retarded female cardinal!Man is she annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment