Wednesday, July 7, 2010

a sleepless sleepover

Yesterday I was really bored, :/ ,so I called my friend,Callum.There was alot of trouble planning because his parents were going to some concert.So eventualy I came up with this : I would come pick up Callum,drive to my mom's house and stay a few hours,go to my dad's house and spend the night there.So my mom and I got in the car and went to pick up Callum.When we got home I rememberd that I was grounded(no computer and no TV ) .Then I found a loophole.I haven't played the WII in so long my mom forgot we had one :D !So Callum and I went downstairs and and played WII and set up the pool taple for cover if my mom came downstairs.We had a cover because if my mom found out,a) she would say no WII or b)she would ground me even longer with no WII.Every now and then she would come down.Callum would turn off the WII and VCR while I got the poolsticks.Eventualy we went to my dad's house.We played spore for a few hours and around 8:00,Callum said he was tired and that he was going home.Figures, I usually wake up and he's gone on nights when we have sleepovers.Oh well, I gess we'll have a sleepover some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment