Sunday, July 11, 2010

kitten?

So,yesterday my mom got a new kitten :D yaaayyyy!His name is Pixel.He's an egyptian mau.He's full of energy.He has ran over my feet over 47 times!My dad owns an egyptian mau too.His name is Jinx.Jinx is 4 years old and Pixel is 16 weeks old.And here's the funny thing,Jinx is Pixel's uncle!I took a look at Pixel and Jinx,compare them and Jinx is a giant!To show you what I mean,take a look at these 2 pitures :

Pixel ^


Jinx ^
Weird huh?The cats live in 2 different houses,quiet Jinx I'm blogging, Pixel lives in the bathroom.He loves going behind everything,even running feet!Jinx lives pretty much anywhere in my dad's house.He's so lazy,with one touch,he'll flop over!Pixel is about 1 1/2 lbs and Jinx weighs about 15 lbs,so you get the difference between size,I guess.So,cats.

1 comment: